Sunday, October 2, 2011

Up there...


Dear Nathan,
So many times I wonder what is going on up there in the cute little head of yours... other times I don't have to guess because you share with us what you are thinking, thus making me wonder even more what funny little things you think that you don't even say... today this is what you have told me so far...

Nathan: Mom, when I get out of the slammer will you come pick me up please?
(leaving me to wonder...do people that go to jail have such nice manners?)

A few seconds later, Nathan: I don't want to be in jail for 100 days or I'll be really, really, really hungry. I don't want to be really, really, really hungry.

...and some moments I am amazed at how grown up that little mind of yours is.

When I was trying to make lunch today and Logan was fussing I asked you to try to make Logan happy. You came over and said to Logan, "Oh, it's okay Logan, God is always with you.", melting my heart once again.

...then later this afternoon we had the following coversation..

Mom: God takes care of us dosen't he.
Nathan: Yes, and the animals.
Mom: Yes, he gives the birds food.
Nathan: No, I do. God just makes the bird seed.

No comments: