Monday, September 12, 2011

Everyday is eventful with Nathan

Friday Grandma Zoske watched the boys for us. She later sent us this email with a just a few of the conversations that Nathan and Grandma Zoske had.

Nathan: Grandma are we on planet earth?
Grandma:Yes, Nathan
N: I want off this planet – I want to go to Mars!
G: If you go to Mars you have to go in a rocket.
N: I know – I want to be an astronaunt.
G: I’ll come watch you take off in your rocket.
N: You can come with me – but I’ll have to paint you green.


N: I only like my Toot – no one elses


N: I only want to sit by Emma at preschool
G: It is fun to sit by other boys and girls – you could sit by some boys.
N: I already did that and I’m done


N: Grandma I know how to swim and I can teach you. I don’t have to take
swimming lessons any more.


G: Nathan – did you see Ryan’s cast on his arm? He broke his arm.
N: No he didn’t Grandma – he broke his bone.


We were out for a walk and we walked by this older/smaller camper:
N: That sure is an old and small camper. No way would my Dad fit in it –
but Logan could.


Sharing a cookie with Nathan – sitting on the front steps.

Nathan lets share this cookie – ok Grandma
Grandma – 1st bite
N – 2nd bite
G – 3rd bite
N – rest of cookie goes in his mouth.
G - Nathan where did our cookie go? Opens his mouth…..hmmmmmmm

1 comment: