Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Magic Kingdom


Today we tackled magic kingdom! We have been talking about it with Nathan since last October and he has been telling us that he was going to go see Mickey. But I guess we didn't realize quite how excited he actually was... We of course told him when we got up that we were getting ready to go see Mickey today. Mick & I were busy getting things gathered to go & then realized that we couldn't find Nate! (our hotel room isn't that big!) As I got that feeling of panic in my stomach I frantically searched for him, in the bathroom, behind the bed,even heading for the hallway as I thought he must of managed to get the door open & ventured out, but as I past toward the door by his stroller there he was sitting in it - ready & waiting for us to go see Mickey!

No comments: